Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) can treat some very difficult to manage conditions because it manages the tissues that cannot be reached with other forms of manual therapy.
Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) is a therapy that was introduced to one of our Chiropractors, Dr. Nick Tsaggarelis, in 2004 and he has used it with great success in treating nerve and muscle pain, inflammation and scar tissue, disc related pain, muscle and tendon injuries, stress fractures and to speed up the healing of muscles and joints after surgery.
Most of the time FSM produces immediate dramatic changes in tissue that make it an indispensable tool in treating pain and many other health concerns.
For example, there is a specific type of fibromyalgia associated with spine trauma that is particularly painful and difficult to treat. When FSM is used, the outcome is astonishing. There is another frequency combination (and only one frequency combination), that has been observed to eliminate pain in patients with shingles. Patients with shingles often find that their pain is eliminated in 20 minutes and causes the lesions to dry up and disappear in approximately two to three days.
There is one frequency combination that so far has been 100% effective in eliminating kidney stone pain. This frequency combination does nothing to remove the stone; it only eliminates the pain. It has also been observed that patients who are treated within four hours of a new injury, including auto accidents and surgeries, have much reduced pain and an accelerated healing process.
Microcurrent was introduced in the United States as a physical therapy modality in the late 1970s. Frequency Specific Microcurrent Therapy as we know it today was developed and continues to be improved upon by Dr. Carolyn McMakin of Washington. Together with other practitioners around the country and abroad, clinical protocols have been developed. Frequency protocols are sequences of frequencies observed to have a certain clinical effect in various conditions. Lab studies have proven that we can reduce inflammation and eliminate pain in many cases after treatment.
Because such small current is used, it is susceptible to the hydration level of the recipient. In order to gain full benefit from this tool, you must be well hydrated. It is recommended that on the days of this therapy, you drink 8-10 glasses of water (not tea or coffee, etc.) prior to your session. At a minimum, we recommend 1 quart in the 2 hours prior to your treatment.
Benefits of FSM treatment include:
- Acceleration in healing of acute injuries up to 200%
- Improved oxygenation and cellular repair
- Decreased cellular electrical resistance
- Reduced inflammatory chemicals in tissues
- Increased feel-good endorphin levels
- Increased cell energy (ATP) levels by up to 500%
- Boosts protein synthesis by 70%
- Restored adrenal function
- Repaired regulation of nerve tissue
- Boosted immune function
- Improved cellular function
- Softening of tight tissues
- Emotional release
- Pain Relief
- Reduction of muscle spasms
- Increased blood circulation to injured areas,
- Maintenance and/or increase range of motion to injured areas
The results are impressive and consistent. Chronic injuries clear up in record time. FSM can remodel scar tissue in one therapy session that would take months to do manually.
If you would like to find out if Frequency Specific Microcurrent is right for your condition
Call the Clinic Now
Download the PDF’s below for further information on Microcurrent Therapy
- Cytokine Study — Cervical Trauma Fibromyalgia
- Frequency-Specific Microcurrent for Visceral and Somatic Disorders
- Microcurrent Therapy In The Treatment Of Fibromyalgia
- Non-Pharmacologic Treatment Of Shingles
- Microcurrent Therapy For Neuropathic Pain
- Microcurrent Experimental Results
- Microcurrent Therapy For Chronic Low Back Pain
- Microcurrent Therapy For Myofascial Pain In The Head, Neck And Face
- Microcurrent Therapy On delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
CAUTION: The above is only a guide and should not be used as a substitute for being evaluated by a regulated health care professional that has experience in managing whiplash associated disorders. If you have any questions about your condition, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. If you feel that this is a medical emergency, please visit your closest hospital emergency department.